The Research Paper Help Resources and Tools you wish you knew about at least a semester ago...
Trying to find and save time is fast becoming an issue for students, no matter whether you are at the high school, undergraduate, or even graduate level so...
When you’re working, going to school full-time, and probably managing a family, saving time all boils down to establishing set priorities and managing your time and efforts as efficiently as possible. Now that you've looked through examples of the research papers, you probably have a pretty good idea about how you want to write your own research paper.
Your life just got a lot easier now because...
There are 2 “must have” tools I personally use and highly recommend when writing my own research papers.
Tool 1: This research tool is pretty much self-explanatory and it ROCKS! I’ll still give you an overview though… (See it here)
Tool 2: Sometimes you have your information and research (let’s face it, we’re all good at looking stuff up – which is how you probably landed on this site), but you just get STUCK. You can’t seem to re-write or paraphrase the material even if your life depended on it.
I have a feeling that you know exactly what I mean…
You just stare at your computer screen for HOURS and you haven’t written one sentence. Well, this little gadget will help you out.
Once you have your material, you need to know what to do with it.
This is where I spent countless hours at first...going through my thesaurus and even looking at online thesauruses trying to pick out synonyms for each and every word to try to make my paper unique so it wouldn't be slapped by the plagiarism checker. I was really frustrated.
Then I tried to find ways to make my life easier. I did all the hard work and spent a lot of money on finding the something to make my life easier so I could have more time with my family.
Let me just say I had to hide the credit card bills from my spouse. It was a few hundred dollars. :-)
Then...I finally found it. I certainly wish that I would have had access (or even thought about) using a secret weapon like this in undergraduate school.
Go here to check it out, but don’t be fooled by what it’s really advertised to do. This is why I LOVE this thing… because NONE of your classmates even know this little trickster exists!
I use and recommend this because it is LIVE – meaning that the database is updated by the minute with all of the users using it. So, every single day there will be new material available to you. You can’t beat that!
Here’s how to use it for research paper help...
1. Choose some writing material (such as one of your current papers, or even one of the examples from this site)
2. Copy the material to this tool like this (I am using one of the papers supplied on this site as an example)
3. Next paste your selection into the tool like this:
4. Then put your cursor at the beginning of the sentence and tab through each word to see the different synonyms available at the bottom of the tool (there are quite a few that you will be impressed with).
Make sure you click the replace button at the bottom just like in the example above.
If you don't, each synonym you select will be placed in the sentence. In other words, it will keep the original work and put in the synonym (you will end up with quite a few so just pick the best for your paper). You WANT to replace the original word.
5. Now click on the "Spun Article" tab like this for research paper help:
6. Then click on the TBS Check tab to check your work against anything out there on the Internet (because you don’t want to plagiarize).
7. Correct anything that comes back plagiarized and then TBS Check it again until it is 0%.
8. I always checked my work in the Plagiarism Checker that is on my University website as well. Most campuses now use Turn It In so you may be already familiar with that Plagiarism Checker. The check always came back good, that's why I call this tool "old faithful".
9. Now, just copy and paste into your Word document and you are good to go. Proofread everything before you submit your paper (especially for proper formatting). OH and don’t forget to check everything with the first tool.
Having these two Research Paper Help Tools is like eating double chocolate ice cream! It’s double the pleasure and doubly expected to get you the grade!
This is my best Research Paper Help Secret Weapon for writing papers. I use this for all of my Graduate School papers as well. :-)
Related Topics: Research Paper Help, How To Write a Research Paper, Essay Writing, Free Essays, Example of a Research Paper
Great strategies and one phenomenal tool to help you paraphrase and re-write material for outstanding papers right now. Click here to find out how.
“If a window of opportunity appears, don’t pull down the shade”.