Health Care Communication - HCS 350
Examples of papers and presentations for HCS 350 in APA format. Review these examples in their entirety, get great ideas, find more references, save tons of time and get better grades today.
Click Below for Examples
Paper & Presentation Requirements
Personal and Professional Health Care Communication Paper:
- defines healthcare communication;
- discusses the relevancy of effective personal healthcare communication with other healthcare professionals, clients, patients
- discusses the relevancy of effective professional healthcare communication to health outcomes
- discusses how the lack of effective personal and professional healthcare communications contributes to poor health outcomes
- discusses the theories and principles of therapeutic communication in health care settings for the healthcare professional
- Paper is 1,050-1,400 words in length
- Paper used APA format
Communication Case Study - Done by Learning Team.
Delegation Example in a Healthcare Setting - Prepare “Delegation Example in a Healthcare Setting” PowerPoint® for Introduction to Healthcare Communication. Present and submit a 10-12 slide presentation with detailed speaker notes in a script format. The presentation should include:
- Explain the delegation model or process
- Describe the delegation issue in your work place
- Identify the stakeholders in their different healthcare roles
- How will you choose the right stakeholder for the job?
Describe your plan of action to include:
- How you will communicate with the stakeholders?
- How you will resolve conflict?
- How you will know when to give feedback?
- How you will evaluate the problem solved?
- Provide relevant recommendations
- Provide four references, of which one can be the course textbook, and the others from the University of Phoenix library.
Communication Techniques in a Professional Setting Media Project The project should include:
- 8.5 x 11, Portrait or Landscape
- If brochure, tri-fold
- Use appropriate graphicsCulturally, ethnically, diversity sensitive symbols, icons Legible
- Current health care issue clearly identified by text and graphics;
- Include references where appropriate
Return to Research Example Home from HCS 350
Related: HCS 350 Healthcare Communication, Effective Healthcare Communication, Effective Communication